понедельник, 15 апреля 2013 г.


ANTE ANNUM

Last year I discovered the world of Guy de Maupassant. Unfortunately, nor at school neither at the university we didn't read the works of this prominent writer. I  run mad after his novel "Bel Ami, or, The History of a Scoundrel", that's why I've decided to choose for my project his short story "The Necklace" and I'm sure it'll be great.
Here I put the link for those who would like to read the story.
http://www.americanliterature.com/author/guy-de-maupassant/short-story/the-necklace


P.S. For those who are interested: this is the photo of Lina Cavalieri. You can suppose that she could be a princess or a representative of some noble family, but the truth is quite different. She was an Italian operatic soprano and she is thought to be the first photo-model in the world.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий